- Our shirts will fit you like nothing on the high street. We have 4 different body shapes to choose from.
- They are made in London by skilled craftspeople paid a fair wage, it is important to us that our clothes are not made in sweatshop conditions or using child labour.
- We care, and want you to look good and feel comfortable in a style that suits you.
- Be yourself - no labels.
What's with the 'gender free' stuff?
- Our shirts are designed to fit your body rather than your gender. It's that simple.
- Because we offer so many variations, it means our shirts will fit like they were made especially for you.
- We also have a showroom in Hove, do pop in for a fitting if you are visiting Brighton.
- We know that bodies do not come as 'one size fits all', and neither do our shirts. See sizing guide.