If you change your mind about GFW Clothing items, they can be returned to us (except items that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons) within 28 days of the parcel being delivered to you, provided:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of delivery, except items purchased as Christmas presents after Nov 1st, which may be returned before Jan 31st of the following year.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Underwear (opened packets) & face masks cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- It is a good idea to obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to GFW so that you can make a claim with the courier.
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns Policy.
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer. To keep your costs down try to send as a large letter 'signed for'. There is no need to send special delivery as this can be expensive.
- We do not refund the original postage unless the item is being returned because it was faulty.
- Returns can be made in person to the address provided.
- If the item is not returned in a presentable condition we reserve the right to deduct a £5 steaming fee.
- If you received free shipping because your order was a certain amount and your returned items takes the original order below the free shipping threshold, the cost of shipping may be deducted from your returned items.
All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items and will be made by us no later than: 14 days after the day we receive items back from you; or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
You do not need to get in touch with us to authorise a return, simply pack up your item(s) with the returns slip indicating:
- Your order number;
- The reason for your return;
- Whether you'd like to exchange or refund; and
- The item(s) you'd like to exchange for, if applicable
and post to the following address:
GFW Clothing Returns
102 Portland Rd
Don't forget to keep your postage receipt in case your return gets lost on its way back to us. Please note if you are an EU Customer you also have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your items by post within 28 calendar days from the day after the date you received your order.
GFW will not charge for posting exchange items to you.
IMPORTANT: Customers from outside the UK: please declare a customs value of 0 and indicate that the parcel is a commercial return.
Sale items must be returned within 14 days for a refund, if later than 14 days items can be exchanged for a different size or a credit issued towards a different item or future purchase. If the item is to be returned for a different product (using the procedure outlined above), we will issue a credit code which will be used for the value against any new purchase.
You can return any unwanted items back to us within 28 days of delivery. Returned items must be in their original and unused condition. Please note we cannot refund any grooming products, pierced jewellery or swimwear (if the hygiene seal has been removed) for health and hygiene reasons.
We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our Returns Policy.
You have 28 days to decide if the item is right for you.
How do I exchange for an item that is more/less expensive?
Simply return the item with the returns slip indicating your order number and the style and size you want to exchange for. We'll receive your package at the shop, and if the item you want is more expensive than the one you returned, we'll email you an invoice with a link to complete payment on the price difference. Once payment has been received, we'll send your exchange out ASAP.
If the item you're exchanging for is less expensive, you'll be refunded the difference to your original payment method.