Good news - UK customers can now pay in 4 installments with Clearpay.
What is Clearpay?
First off, it isn't a loan as no interest is charged, but a way of allowing customers to budget and have greater control of their shopping decisions.
If you choose the Clearpay option at the checkout, your items will be despatched by GFW in the usual way. That means you can have your goods immediately
but spread the cost over time.
Clearpay is built on trust and is a free service for the customer (GFW pays a fee for Clearpay transactions) with the only expectation being that the customer holds up their end of the deal and pays on time.
You can use Clearpay as a budgeting tool
- Split payments into 4 instalments every 2 weeks.
- Pay nothing extra when you pay on time, according to
- your payment schedule.
- Easy to view orders and payment schedules in the app to manage all budgets.
Responsible spending is encouraged
- Payment reminders - communication via SMS and email prior to payments becoming due.
- Clearpay applies personal order and account limits – they start low and increase as repayment history with Clearpay is positive.
Sign up in advance on their website or if you click the Clearpay option at the checkout.
Not in the UK? Watch this space, the next roll out will be to customers in the USA and Australia.