We had such a success with our handmade face masks, which kept selling out as soon as they were listed, that we decided to use the London factory which makes our shirts to make us a bulk order.
Made from the same cotton poplin that we use for our fun shirts.
- UK made face mask for domestic use
- Purchase 2 : one to wash, one to wear
- Two layers of tightly woven cotton fabric with over ear loops
- Integral pocket so you can add your own filters
- May be worn over a paper mask to look less clinical
- Pliable aluminium insert to shape to nose - can be removed and replaced
Please leave N95 respirators for frontline staff. Note: these are not medical grade but fabric masks can offer some protection and are a visual reminder to keep your 'social distance' and to not touch your face.
Available in 4 sizes. You may need to adjust the elastic to get the best fit.
Adult 1- bigger (wider faces, facial hair)
Adult 2 - regular
Child ages 5-10
Child ages 2-5
Take care to remove from your head by the elastic, and do not touch the fabric. Handwash with hot water and soap, or leave to soak for a few minutes whilst you wash your hands
If you plan to wash in a machine remove the nose strip.
Also available are 2.5pm filter inserts and adjustable aluminium nose strips.